Advertisement

Master Numbers?

topic posted Thu, January 26, 2006 - 10:36 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
I have been reading about Master Numbers- 11 and 22, and in some books I also see that 33 is also a Master Number. My Life Path Number is 33 - so, is this considered a Master Number or not, and what exactly is the meaning of a 33 Life Path Number? Or I am just a 6?
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: Master Numbers?

Fri, January 27, 2006 - 12:57 PM
    33 is considered the Christ number, meaning that it is the number of far reaching action that touches many people on an emotional and spiritual level. A life path 33 indicates a love of community and family, people believing that it is their place to criticise and comment on your every action, and that you naturally want to give of yourself to others. It is the number of a healer as well as a spiritual teacher. 33 is sometiems called the "Master Teacher" number.

Because 3 is a creative and emotional number, 33 indicates a natural emotional sensitivity to people, places, and circumstances as well as an aesthetic appreciation for all the beauty in the world, people included. It also indicates an extreme sensitivity to ugliness in any form: injustice, mistreatment of people, animals, or the environment, etc. Because both 6 and 3 are associated with psychic ability, I have seen 33 life path people described as strongly empathic or even psychic.

Here are some links I found & references for reading up on and understanding 33:
    www.decoz.com/Masternumbers.htm
    www.shiningspirits.com/MasterNo33a.htm
    www.crystalinks.com/numerology4.html

Newmerology by Nick Newmont (tacky title, but a good reference)
    The Kings Book of Numerology, Vol I by Richard Andrew King (just look up text on the number 33 unless you want a really indepth lesson on numerology that could either be very interesting or very confusing)
    • Unsu...

Re: Master Numbers?

Thu, February 2, 2006 - 10:33 AM
      Thank you so much for your reply!
      • Unsu...

Thu, February 2, 2006 - 10:51 AM

Thanks again.

The links gave me the information that I was looking for. I have had so many questions about my Life Path number and what to do with it and how to accept it. At times I find it (#33) very natural and I feel that it truly is me, then there are times when bearing the number feels overwhelming.

I am searching and praying and meditating on how to act and provide guidance and compassion and how to fulfill the destiny of my Life Path Number, 33.

Peace and Love
        Shannon~

Tue, February 21, 2006 - 9:29 PM
          How do you figure out what your Life Path number is?
          • Unsu...

Wed, February 22, 2006 - 4:49 PM
            You add up the numbers in the month/day and year that you were born and reduce to a single digit.

For example, if you were born on January 8, 1963 - you would add, 1(January) + 8 + 1+9+6+3 which = 28. Reduce 28 to a single number by adding the 2 and the 8 together, which = 10 and then 1+0= 1

In this example, the Life Path Number would be 1.

Wed, April 5, 2006 - 11:17 AM
              How would you do 10/01/1979
              would you add (10)+1+1+9+7+9?
              or
              (1+0)+1+1+9+7+9
              • Unsu...

Thu, April 6, 2006 - 12:20 PM
                (1+0) +0+1+1+9+7+9

Each month and day break down to one number (and then add together)

1+0+0+1+1+9+7+9= 28 (reduce to single digit-2+8=10 and 1+0=*1* )

Your Life Path number is 1.

Fri, April 7, 2006 - 3:27 PM
      hi! I'm a little confused...my life path is a 33 or 6 . I was reading up on one of the websites that you posted that 11 is a master number and should not be reduced. My birthday is on November which is 11, do I just ignore that and go with 33. My birthdate is 11-05-1979.
      You really know a lot about astrology can you recommend me any good books to buy?

thanks

Fri, April 7, 2006 - 9:59 PM
        I am new to this,too. The book I got is called: "Numerology: The power in Numbers" By Ruth A. Drayer.
        Icheck it out from the library, but have every intention of buying it. I bet you could find on an online bookstore.
        It's been really helpful, as it demonstrates how to find your numbers...and even guides you to making your
        own chart. It was copyrighted in 2003, so it's pretty recent information..in simply to ready formats.
        I highly recommend it for other "beginners".
        • t
          t
          offline 0

Sat, April 8, 2006 - 12:08 AM
          nora, u are a 6, u can only be a 33 if your year adds up to 22 and if (month and day) add up to 11, so only ppl born on certain years have that, ex 1975 ( 1+9+7+5=22) and yes you keep 11 and 22 as they are. hope this helps.

Sat, December 23, 2006 - 12:50 AM
      I am also a 33...birthdate 20 sept 1966. I didn't know about the trinity - day/month as an 11 and year as a 22 to add upto the 33. I was amazed to find this out!
      I have been on my spiritual path for many years and my passion has always been to help others find their on path. I currently teach meditation and personal/psychic development.
      The master 33 very accurately describes me!

Thanks everyone for your contributions on this subject.

Sat, December 23, 2006 - 8:23 AM
        Thank you for all of this info you all...

This is heavy.

My birthday-- when added up all together equals 33-I always thought it was 15/6 by adding each section seperately. I know 6 is a huge part of it though. Decoz has me as expression 6 as well, marriage adds a different 'flavor' to that. 6 and 3 show up a lot.

When I filled out the info for one of those free reading sites, it gives me a 33 for a destiny number. My soul path/hearts desire is 11.

Another weird thing is my social security number adds up to 22.
        whewwwww

Sun, April 23, 2006 - 8:50 PM
    My master number is 33 as well. Interesting because I have a deep emotional sensitive side toward others. My spiritual belief very high.
    • Unsu...

Mon, April 24, 2006 - 1:07 PM
      I have never heard that before (your year adding up to a 22 and your month and day adding up to an 11) Which mine does. My birthday is 12-17-1975. Interesting. I guess that would make up the trinity-11, 22, 33. Wow. Even more trippy.

I definitely relate more with 33 characteristics rather than reducing the digits to a 6. I am deeply sensitive and sometimes I think it's to an extreme. I have heard that 33's can be extremely sensitive but their downside can be martyrdom. I see that in myself. Mother Theresa was a 33.

I would love to speak to other 33's and learn how they deal with this sensitivity issue. Some days it overwhelms me into action and protest and cause and concern. Other days it sinks me into self pity and feelings of hopelesness. I can be the classic victim. That really pisses me off and I hate that about myself. Uhhhh...well there I go again....
      • Unsu...

Sun, September 3, 2006 - 2:00 PM
        "nora, u are a 6, u can only be a 33 if your year adds up to 22 and if (month and day) add up to 11, so only ppl born on certain years have that, ex 1975 ( 1+9+7+5=22) and yes you keep 11 and 22 as they are. hope this helps. "

^ You see, I always find this confusing. I mean, who even made this rule? Few numerologists say this (from what I have searched), than would "master" number 22/4 have to have an 11 in it. All these new rules and standards are rubbish. I hope one day numerologists can have ONLY one general way to interpret life path numbers...to come up with the sum the same way.

I still consider myself a 33/6...too many signs in my life come to this (however I guess on "regular" days one becomes a six). My home address has "33" (back to back) in it, as does the first two digits of my home number (the last four numbers make up 111), my mothers license plate (soon to be my car) the "3" letters make up 33...plus the numbers make up to 11, I always randomly see "33" on my clock, even my moms cell the last 4 numbers make up to become the number 33, my last 4 numbers on my cell make up to be 15/6...My parents first address in America was 323, second now has "33" (back to back, last two numbers) in it. My planes of expression are all "3" (except emotional place which is a "5") I was born at 2:11 p.m. (exact time) on birth certificate... I was born on the third. I was also born three weeks early, 33 weeks into my mothers pregnancy, and born on Easter sunday (7th day of week). The country I was born in its expression is "11" (now in America though)... the city I was born in comes up to be expression number "7".

Oh and yes... My expression number from full birth name is: 7 and my soul urge # is: 11... My last name adds up to 38/11... I have no middle name (I've heard that it counts as the middle name too when there is no middle name...middle name= emotional, last name= spiritual journey). My first pinnacle is 7, my second pinnacle is 11. Birth month and birth day...equal to 7... Actually, I always found the numbers: 7,11, and 33 to follow me in life...hmmm..Also, my "growth number" (sum of first name is 23=5)..."5" also being one of my core numbers (Outer Persona number).

Getting to the point. I don't know, honestly...I prefer Dan Millmans' novel, "The Life You Were Born to Live". Analyzes each number in depth...no master numbers. I mean, in actuality all people can be "masters"...Look at "Bill" Gates (William Henry Gates III) and Oprah "Gail" Winfrey all "oridinary" lifepath 4's who have literally built their own empires...and help people world wide.

As for Mother Theresa, I thought she was a life path number nine??? She was born on: August 26, 1910

8+2+6+1+9+1+0= 27= 9... Yes, 1+9+1+0= 11 So, that can be taken into consideration...but it still equals lifepath #9. (8+2+6+11= 27=9).

Anywho, I don't mean to sound rash... If I do, blame my #7 expression and pinnacle...;) I just needed to get this out.

Plus, the truth is in the end people in a whole will not live their "master life" I applaud those who do but most 11's will live as a 2, 22 as 4, and 33 as 6... That's just life I guess, I mean the regular mundane affairs of life (school, work, worrying about rent, personal needs/ wants, and so forth are bound to take over...so some who do have a master number as their lifepath may sadly never get the chance to have the freedom to experience/ tap into it..I wish we all could be self-less...but...).

Oh well, too be optimistic (look on the positive side)...I thank my 11's and 33/6 for my creativity and love of music, heh.

Sun, September 3, 2006 - 5:19 PM
          I thought my life path number WAS 6. It comes out to 33 though. But now I'm confused because of someone elses definition.
          7/25/1981

• Unsu...

Sun, September 3, 2006 - 5:57 PM
            "I thought my life path number WAS 6. It comes out to 33 though. But now I'm confused because of someone elses definition.
            7/25/1981"

Honestly??? It depends on whose (what numerologists) method you use. *sigh* This is exactly why I prefer astrology at times...-.-

There are different types of numerology. I've found this website, pretty "cool" and really accurate...well, for me. It's interesting; at least worth a look. www.yarzheit.com/raziel/numerology.html .

Mon, December 18, 2006 - 11:44 AM
          Odessa,

I understand the frustration in there being many different ways in numerology to find numbers, but keep in mind that there are many different types of numerology. I personally do Pathagorean numerology, but there is also Kaballistic and Chaldean. There are probably others too that I just haven't come across yet.

The kind of astrology you most likely are familiar with is Western Tropical astrology with a Placidus house system. There are actually quite a few types of astrology: Vedic; Western Sidereal; etc. Each style of astrology also has a variety of house systems to choose from: Whole House; Koch; Placidus; and so forth.

On this tribe, unless noted otherwise, the style of numerology being discussed is Pathagorean. Not because I dictate that, but because that is what has ended up mostly being discussed.

If you can keep that in mind, numerology can be easier than astrology to understand, though every bit as complex. In Astrology, there is not only your sun sign, but also a decan of your sign, plus the house placement of your sun and the aspects your sun makes to other planets in your chart (which each have sign and house placements of their own to take into consideration). The complexities are endless. Anyone can choose to just focus on their sun sign and ignore the rest, just as anyone can choose to just know the simple number (1 through 9) of their major numerology numbers and never go deeper. The additional nuances and ways of adding are no different than the complexities of astrology.

The answer to all of your comments about the "right" way to add numbers is that they are all right. At least within Pathagorean numerology, each way of adding has a nuance of meaning.

As an example, my birthdate number is 8. I get information about what type of 8 I am from the compound numbers that add down to 8.

9+1+3+1+9+7+5 =35
          9+ (13) +(1975) = 9+4+22= 35
          9+ (13) +(1975) = 9+4+4= 17
          9+ (13) +(1975) = 9+13+22= 44

If I'm not mistaken, the first 2 methods always add to the same number anyhow. The 3rd and 4th methods are variations IN ADDITION to the other methods. It is no different than finding out your sun sign, then learning the decan of your sign and finding out what house it falls into in your chart (ie: in astrology I am a Virgo sun, in the 3rd decan - sub-ruled by Venus, in the 5th house).

Most astrology books tell you your sun sign and nothing else and don't go into decans of signs or describe how the sun sign is modified by house placement. Likewise, most numerology books only tell you about the basics of your numbers and don't go into detail.

I hope what I've written helps with the confusion and frustration being expressed here.

Wed, December 27, 2006 - 12:06 PM
        I am also a master number 33/6 my birth date is 3-26-75. I am a master artist and express myself trough my drawings, check them out at Justinmanningart.com. Or just type my name (Justin Manning) in google or yahoo and its the first thing that pops up. This is very interesting stuff, I would have never believed it if it wasn't so accurate..... For me anyway..

Sun, December 17, 2006 - 2:23 AM
    Hi Shannon,
    Yes the number 33 is certainly considered a Master Number and you should consider yourself a 33 and not a 6. 6 is the final delineation so there are aspects to your character that will be consistant with the 6 vibration, but having a double 3 vibration gives you extra responsibility. So what does this mean? Well the 3 is very expressive, it is the number of communication, joy, mind, and scattered energy. As a 33/6 one of your biggest lessons is to help people through the use of your creative talents. The 6 vibration makes you fond of the home, beauty in everything, family and creative or artistic pursuits. But when you are a 33 you will only find satisfaction in these areas when you discover ways of helping people through the use of your creativity, however this manifests itself. If you are self-obsorbed and are not involved in helping anyone but yourself, this creative energy will become stagnant. For instance, if you are interested in creative writing (many 33s excel in this field) your creative power and success in this area will be turbo boosted if your efforts involve helping people in some way through your writing. The same can be said for any field of expression for a 33. So you see there is an added responsibility with the Master Vibrations, it's a doubling up of the single 3 vibration. You would be an excellent in any feild that invovled leading, helping and being creative, especially where some form of expressive communication is involved...
    Neon.
    • Unsu...

Wed, December 27, 2006 - 10:40 AM

I was born on October 29, 1971.....so I have a 3 lifepath with a master number 29/11 birthday to modify it. I also have 14/5 Expression. 14 is one of the karmic debt numbers. My rational thought number is 11 too,but that's not one of the core numbers. It does represent how I think. My individuality number is 11.

My life includes being born from an interracial couple(Black father that I never knew and a white mother) in San Francisco. My multiethnic heritage is Black,Portuguese,English,German,French,Italian,Puerto Rican,Native American,and Jewish. Dyslexia,Dyspraxia,sensory integration issues including ultrasensitivity,special education,being constantly picked on by regular school kids,being called "retard" when I was in special ed, being mistakened for being gay and being called "faggot" especially because of my voice which may be Dysathric due to my Dyspraxia which is a developmental coordination disorder,traditional auditory sequential teaching don't match my visual spatial learning style,not fitting the male stereotype, misdiagnosed in 1999 by psychiatrists as having schizoaffective bipolar disorder because they didn't understand my learning disabilities, my mother being shot 3 days before my 3rd birthday, being physically/verbally abused by mother,living with control freak parents,my father being out of my life since I was 1 year old,never knew my father, suffered from anxiety and depression,was in the navy but had a rough time and got service connected disability rating,my navy coworkers thinking I am stupid because of my auditory processing problems/short term memory problems/disorganization/clumsiness from my Dyslexia/Dyspraxia,my mother has diabetes and hepatitis C,my mother had a rough life too,my mom never knew her mother who never wanted her,my maternal grandfather committed suicide in 1998, my mother had attempted suicide numerous times. My mother has an 11 lifepath. Her mother has a 22 lifepath and was born on 29th like me. I have been doing free Astrology readings and reports since 1999. I feel that helping my fellow learning disabled people is part of my life purpose. This year, I am diagnosed as Dyslexic,Dyspraxic by Veteran Affairs neurologist after neurological and psychological testing. I am now taking medication for anxiety disorder as well as possibly might be diagnosed as ADHD which is a condition that is common in people with learning disabilities which I do have. However,the symptoms of ADHD overlap with the symptoms of Dyslexia and Dyspraxia. I have already been diagnosed as inattentive type ADHD by a psychologist who overlooked and misunderstood my learning disabilities in 2004. Dr. Levinson, an author of many books on Dyslexia and who believes that cerebellar vestibular dysfunction is root of the problem diagnosed me as having cerebellar vestibular dysfunction after medical and neurological testing in 2005. I plan on spending the rest of my life help raising awareness about people with learning disabilities and how they can be misdiagnosed as having psychiatric disorders just like what happened to me. I also enjoy doing astrology charts for learning disabled people..especially children. I also plan on being a lifetime member of International Dyslexia Assocation and Dyspraxia USA. I am the first member of Dyspraxia USA. My multiethnic background and my special education past are factors in my believing in Unity and Universal Love which fits with my Moon in Pisces square Neptune. My religious beliefs are mainly Neopagan,New Age,and Unitarian Universalist. I am very liberal overall,and so I believe that gays should be married. I am in an interracial relationship with a woman that is Scottish,Irish.

I say that my life fits well with master number 29/11 birthday and my karmic number 14 expression number.

my lifepath's subnumber's vary according to different numerological systems.
      57/3
      21/3
      12/3
      30/3

I am in an 11 productive cycle which is based on my day of birth. I started that cycle when I was 34 years old,and it will end when I am 60. The day of birth is very important because that is actually your productive cycle.

A time of spiritual expansion, even illumination. Raymond, you will grow in
      understanding and wisdom. It is not a time to pursue material goals for themselves, but
      to seek the higher human ideals. There is a temptation, however, to chase after the
      infinite without grounding yourself in the practical. That must be avoided. Focus your
      studies and deepen your understanding to the point that your knowledge can be
      conveyed to others in simple and acceptable terms. You possess a message or an
      ability that should be shared with your community, but only through deep personal
      transformation and improvement of self-expression can this gift be given. The more
      willing your are to work on yourself, the more good you will do for the world at large. For
      those who accept and embrace this path, there is much reward, including ample
      financial support and even fame. There is also the deeper satisfaction of knowing that
      one has made a contribution to the advancement of others.

I like Decoz's astrology which means that I have 21/3 lifepath

21 It is similar to 12, but much more intuitive. It tends to procrastinate.
      12 It is highly creative, individualistic, and unconventional. It represents the interests of the self versus those of the group.

Your Birthday is 29

You are highly intuitive and creative. Raymond, your mind thinks in pictures. You
      seem to draw information and ideas from out of the sky.
      Your intuition is your gift, along with a powerful drive to know the Oneness of all things.
      You are so driven by spiritual pursuits that no matter what you do in life, the world of spirit
      and philosophy will be central to your daily behavior. You feel linked with the larger
      universal forces, and nothing will change that.
      You have a fine mind and keen insights, but these do not come as a result of logic or
      rational thought. You are more likely to direct your life by inspiration, rather than by
      calculated reflections.
      On some level, you know that you are in the hands of destiny, and that you must
      surrender to the higher powers that shape your life. You are usually a late bloomer. Your
      early and middle 30s tend to be years spent in apprenticeship and slow development.
      During this period, you can become frustrated with your progress, or the apparent lack of
      it.
      Raymond, you need to develop faith. You are a highly charged person with much to
      do, but you must develop character and sound judgment before you begin to tap your
      true potential. Just as a tree needs roots to grow tall, so, too, do you need to develop
      depth of character in order to begin to expand in the ways you desire and ultimately
      envision.
      Your highly developed intuition makes you a wonderful counselor, healer, or health
      practitioner. You have a gift for inspiring people. Many people admire you without your
      knowing it. You are a visionary, and others sense your wisdom.
      You are acutely sensitive and easily influenced by your surroundings. You love beauty
      and harmony. You crave social interaction and much attention. You can be very
      emotional, often experiencing extremes of happiness and sadness. You are usually too
      easily hurt.
      You get depressed easily and feel the lack of confidence during times you are in a dark
      mood.
      Despite your sensitivity, you possess leadership abilities. You are modest, diplomatic
      and polite. You have the ability to persuade, and can be quite forceful.
      Raymond, your high sensitivity to others makes you compassionate, kind, and gentle.
      You have an opportunity for fame and success as long as you do not pursue either as
      your gods. Look for ways to help others and convey a larger message, with which you
      were blessed. This will bring you the material and social fruits you desire.

14 See "The Karmic Debt Numbers." A wild streak. Need for change and adventure can destroy carefully planned progress. Lack of focus and commitment. This Karmic Debt number can get you in trouble. Guard against self-indulgence.

The 14 Karmic Debt arises from previous lifetimes during which human freedom has been abused. Those with a 14 Karmic Debt are forced to adapt to ever-changing circumstances and unexpected occurrences. There is an acute danger of falling victim to abuse of drugs, alcohol, and overindulgence in sensual pleasures, such as food and sex. You must put the reins on yourself. Modesty in all affairs is crucial to overcoming this Karmic Debt.

Also important is the need to maintain order in life, and to establish one's own emotional stability. you must also be willing to adapt to the unexpected occurrences of life, all the while maintaining your focus on your goals and dreams. Flexibility and adaptability are at the very core of this struggle.
      Orderliness in one's immediate environment is crucial to maintaining clarity and focus. Mental and emotional stability must be attained in order to avoid being thrown about by the changing fortunes in the external environment.

But the key to the 14 Karmic Debt is commitment. Life will resemble a roller coaster ride, but it will always travel in the right direction if one's heart is set on what is true and good. Set yourself a high goal, maintain order wherever possible in your life, avoid excessive sensory indulgence, and maintain faith. Above all, do not give up on your dreams and goals.
      Those with the 14 Karmic Debt will experience life to the fullest, and as long as they maintain a high dream, they will achieve success and great spiritual development.

my rational thought number is 11.

Your Rational Thought number reveals what can probably best be described as the
      way you think. Are you a practical, methodical thinker, or a dreamer? Do you frequently
      allow your imagination to color your perception? Are you unconventional and original in
      the face of a practical problem, or do you stick to proven methods?
      This is the kind of information revealed through your Rational Thought number.

Your Rational Thought is 65/2

The 11 is the illuminator. Raymond, you have answers and insights based on the
      proverbial light bulb. Your Rational Thought number is the most magical and difficult to
      understand (for others). You have the makings of an inventor, or a spiritual guide. You
      would do well relying heavily on your intuition. You sense things more accurately than
      you analyze.

My individuality number is 11. That is the number of your names others than your last name which is considered your inherited traits. My first and middle name = 11. I read about that in book, NUMEROLOGY by Ariel Yvon and H Warren Hyer.

the 11th harmonic is prominent in my Astrology chart

people.tribe.net/2e0a4c30-...8c4d95056b

people.tribe.net/2e0a4c30-...62dfefdb5a

Tue, October 23, 2007 - 9:59 AM
        Is there any significance in having three master numbers in your chart?

I have a 22 lifepath, 22 personality, and 22 'Rational thought number' according.

Normally the software reduces my personality number to a 4 but leaves my lifepath at 22.

But just recently I decided to do the calculations myself and that's what i came up with.

So are the qualities of the 22 strengthened because of its occurrence?

Am I more likely to follow the traits of the 22?
  • Unsu...

Mon, November 26, 2007 - 7:27 AM
    My birthday number is 11.Anyone else born on 11-th day in a month, or have 3 as a life path number?

Wed, November 28, 2007 - 3:12 PM
    Wow, I finally find a tribe that speaks my language. I have been practicing Numerology for about 7 years and currently use it professionally with clients and for entertainment in event settings. I love it! I have briefly scanned through the topic on Master Numbers and felt compelled to add my thoughts.
    Master Numbers are called "Master" because it takes a measure of mastery to reach their fullest potential. I think people are taken by the idea that "master" means something great; with great power comes even greater lessons. Typically, those with Master Numbers in their Life path, have had quite a difficult journey through life. And, most importantly, they must struggle with greater challenges and ego battles before they can wear the crown of Master Number. In short, it's not always a blessing to be born with Master Numbers; sometimes it's a burden.
    I have a 33 Life Path and a 22 Expression, and, though I would love to profess that I express all those magical traits I have read in the books and otherwise, realistically, I live with the knowing that my life carries with it a great deal of responsibility.
    Another misconception I have come across, is that somehow this power and success is for personal use. It's not, it is to help the collective, even if that means only in a small way helping yourself. Similar to the Karmic Debt numbers, there has been a pre-arranged aggreement in which you chose to do it for the greater good. To do this, one must transcend their own self- importance and expectations.

Well, must go back to class. I am excited by what I have found here. I look forward to many insightful conversations.